Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Additionally, we collect certain information in our server log files, whether or not you send us a request, in order for us to maintain and improve the performance of our web servers. This information includes the IP address, type of browser, the page you were referred from, the page(s) you are visiting, and the time of the visit. We also collect the same information when you receive an error page. No personal information is contained in these logs. We do use statistical software to analyze our logs to obtain aggregate values on how many times a page is viewed, total number of visitors by country, browser popularity, and other similar totals.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated use.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. An example, we collect information from the U.S. Postal Service's national change of address database to verify and update mailing addresses.
Vintage Velos offers two payment options: Visa and Mastercard and PAYPAL as method for online payment. The security of your information, transactions, and money is the core of their business and top priority at PayPal.
PayPal Pro automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in their site, their server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information is processed, it resides on Paypal's server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. Servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online shopping experience;
- Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please read below or contact us.
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites or other public forums, such as our brands’ social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising & analytics services
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Online account information
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page or by contacting us. You can also contact us f you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by doing the following:
- To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact us.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
To contact us.