Orders are dispatched from USA Monday-Friday. Any Express shipments must be received by 14:00 Eastern Standard Time USA during M-F work days in order to dispatch same day, if in stock.
- Orders are usually processed and shipped according to the above stated schedule with the exception of weekends, and major holidays and/or if item are in stock.
- International customers may be charged VAT/taxes, custom duties and fees levied by the destination country's revenue authorities ("Import Fees") for items shipped to you. Recipent is responsible for all those costs.
- Holidays and weekends are excluded in delivery time. Delivery by end of work day for all.
- Orders are shipped 'registered or tracking' with no signature required, unless requested at time of order via 'order notes'. We are not responsible for lost or missing orders once product is transferred to shipping company. Any non-delivered/lost claims of product must to be made within 30 days of date of order. Assistance for past orders is offered up to 60 days from date of order.
- International orders are shipped by postal airmail, UPS,DHL, Fedex Economy, in our option.
- We only ship to select EU countries at this time.
- All items purchased from Vintage Velos are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Vintage Velos will only reimburse return shipping on damaged or defective items within the 30 grace period. You will be reimbursed for ground service only. Any packing fees by mailing service will not be refunded.
Vintage Velos stands behind the manufacturers warranties. The item must be warranty inspected by the Vintage Velos before an item is deemed covered under warranty. If covered under warranty, the product may be repaired (if deemed a manufacturing defect, if not, we may offer customer a repair service estimate), replaced or refunded, at our discretion. The original receipt must accompany the warranty request.